Like most people we know, we have family and friends scattered throughout the country and instead of trying to remember to update them all individually about what's going on in our life, we decided that this would be WAY easier!
A little bit of background for all of you who don't know our story...
Justin and I met in February 2006 and in January of 2008 we found out that we were expecting a baby - what an awesome surprise! Justin proposed on Valentines day and we were married on August 7, 2008 in a very private ceremony...so private no one knew about it, not even our parents!
Alexander Justin Mackie was born on September 24, 2008 at 3:40am. He weighed 8lbs 1oz and was 22" in length. He's named after his Great Grandpa, Alexander (Alick) John Mackie...but Alex was also the name of my Grandmother, so in my mind...he's named after both of our Grandparents.
We still live in Henderson where Justin bought his first house after he came down here on the back of a motorcycle with just enough clothes that would fit in a tank bag. After a couple years in the motorcycle industry, he decided to make the move to the water sports and currently works for the MasterCraft dealership in Henderson.
I'm still working at the PR/Advertising agency I've been at for the last 7 years. I've met so many great people, and have amazing benefits. I really can't complain.
Well...that's us (besides Wills the cat, Diesel the dog and Zane the mini pomeranian) in a nutshell!
SO glad you have a blog! It's darling! This kids could not be any cuter.
ReplyDelete