Thursday, March 12, 2009

LOVE the time change!

So one of the great things about the time change is that I can pick up lil Man and be home before it's dark outside!  I never realized how awesome this was until yesterday when lil Man and I went on a walk.  The weather was awesome and we were able to walk for about an hour before the street lights came on.  

I'd love to make this a daily thing, I just wish Daddy got home from work in time to go with us!  The only nice thing about Justin not being there is that I don't have to run just to keep up with him and his Spider Monkey legs.  :)  I used to be able to blame my falling behind on being pregnant (I waddled), I don't really have that excuse anymore.  Although, if Justin did go...the running would probably be good for me (I used to be able to run 2 miles in under 20 minutes), I'll get back to that eventually.  

Right now, I'm just going to enjoy my family!

I have been able to START to fit back in my pre-pregnancy clothes which is encouraging.  I'm no where near the shape I was in during the summer of 2007, but since it took me 9 months to put on this weight...I'm giving myself AT LEAST that, to take it off.  The way I figure it is...Justin and I have the most handsome, healthy, HAPPY baby boy...and if all the weight I gained helped make him that way, I'd do it all over again (which we will...eventually) in a heart beat!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment