Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Toofers numero 2!!

Yep.  It's true.  My 5 month old has his first two bottom teeth.  No wonder Sunday night/Monday morning was HELL, his second tooth was coming in!  Poor lil Man.  

The good news is that he FINALLY got in a good nights sleep last night, he was in bed at 9pm and Daddy actually had to wake him upthis morning at 7am to get him ready.  He hasn't slept through the night in just about a month!  Mommy definitely needed the rest, after a VERY long Sunday and a practically sleepless Sunday night/Monday morning, a full night of uninterrupted sleep is exactly what I needed.   :)

I got to talk to Dad Scott this morning, man we miss him!  ::waves hi to Dad Scott and Pam::  Hi guys!! xoxo

Gotta get up and get some coffee, even with my full night of sleep...I still need a lil kick in the morning.  

Happy Tuesday to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment