Monday, March 9, 2009

Floyd Lamb State Park - so far we're 0-2...the fishies are winning!





(seriously, what's with the fish!)

So on Sunday me, Justin, lil Man, Jeffy, Summer, Joey, Darcie, Braelynn and Hudson all met up at Floyd Lamb State Park.

Jeff and Summer got there first...I'm no good at navagating (I thought the website said to get off on Ann Road when it actually said to go PAST Ann Road - oops, at least I admitted I was wrong) and Joe, Darcie and the kiddos showed up a lil later. We thought that since the NDOW had released a ton of Rainbow Trout around the 24th of February that we would definitely catch something...not so much. We were even making bets as to who could catch the most fish, the most we caught were weeds (Justin did catch a duck...poor ducky).

Since lil Man was coming with us today for his FIRST fishing trip, we decided to take a tent so that he could hang out in there. Whew, was that a good idea. The weather was actually really nice when we first got there, but soon the wind picked up (like it often does here in Vegas), and unless you were standing in the sun (which we weren't) it was chilly. I even hung out in the tent for awhile to get out of the wind. :)

Justin bought me a brand new fishing pole (it's pink), I think the last pole I owned had Snoopy on it. Unfortunately I didn't catch anything...but next time, for sure!

Here are some pictures from our fishing adventure...

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment