Saturday, April 4, 2009

Been Awhile...



So on Thursday (the week before last), my Joanie Mom bought me and lil Man a plane ticket to fly up and surprise JennaRae for her 16th birthday! We had such a great time! The look on Jenna's face when I came around the corner was priceless. It was the look that she knew who I was...but didn't know why I was standing in her driveway. :)

On Saturday I got to see where Great Grama (Joanie Moms, Mom - my new Grama, Alex' GREAT Grama) lives. She lives in this house that was built in the late 1800's, right on the river...it's beautiful. It's actually right next door to the house that Joanie Mom grew up in. We got to spend time with the Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and family friends and lil Man LOVED every second of it (I did too, of course)! Justin has such a great family!

It was a great four days. Me and lil Man got to spend some time with Grandpa Scott and Grama Pam, it was nice to see where Justin grew up. I'm just disappointed that we didn't get to take any pictures while we were there. I did end up coming home with one...

We were sad to leave, after growing up in Nevada...where the sun ALWAYS shines it was a nice change of pace to have overcast skys. Not to mention it was hard leaving JennaRae and Joanie Mom behind.

Lil Man did so well on the plane (he's already been flying 4 times and he's only 6 months old!), on the way there we were one of the first ones on the plane, and he flirted with everyone that walked by us. On the way back we were the LAST ones on the plane and once we were in our seat I popped the bottle in his mouth and he slept the whole way home until we actually de-boarding.

I was glad to be home, I missed my husband...even though he works a lot, I know he does it for our family and I couldn't ask for more (well...maybe just a lil snuggling at night! - hehe).

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment